aurora10aurora10

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Kriz: The Beginning Kriz: The Beginning

hmm

I was a little dissapointed at the ending. I usually like fade outs in trance. It just sounds like you gaven up and haven't really thought of an ending.

Intro was perfect, smooth and slow. Good bass intro too, nice job. The synth was alright, but it sounds a bit too clubby for this type of trance. You still had good melodies tho with it. You should definately doo other songs like this. I also know that your using fl ;) If you want to have a piano in a song like one of your latest songs, dont ever use the piano preset. It sounds really off. Not really off but, sounds really bad if you know what i mean.

Good track over all. Definately worth a 5. check out my stuff soon? thanks!

Technoraptorical--_--GOA Technoraptorical--_--GOA

Great track, definately good rating.

This is NOT a perfect track. The bass was a ltitle bit too soft. The synth melody needs to be A LOT louder. Hihats and snare need to be a lil bit louder. The bass needs some more bass EQ, the high note string at 2:00 needs to be a little bit louder. I know i have that problem too with volume and EQ stuff but, it's pretty hard to do ( in my case ). If your great at mastering in fl, plz pm me. Im having trouble with that in fl. Great stuff dood, keep up the good work. check out my stuff soon? thanks!
aurora10

-API- Anaconda -API- Anaconda

Excellent.

Excellent. Keep up the good work.
aurora10